Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What is med school like?

Eating 5 pancakes a day: a great description of what it is to be a med student. Except in my case the problem is usually that I try to eat too many other good foods that sound healthier, better, or more exciting at the moment, and then I'm just full.

If I got to eat Mary Pittard's oatmeal whole-wheat pancakes, it might be easier.

1 comment:

LisaN said...

Welcome to blog world! I am really excited that you started this site, and I hope that it is just a quick and occasional relief for you and not a distraction. It will be such a blessing to hear what you're up to. I have really enjoyed our blog, even though Dave thinks I share too much with the whole world about our life. I figure I would probably do that if we didn't have a blog anyway. ;-)

I pray the Lord will bless you in every way in med school, and that He will give you strength, stamina, wisdom, patience... and good healthy food to eat as often as possible. Love you!